• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

I don't think that's possible - the net transaction is still a positive number. I don't think they'll ever do a sale / coupon where they end up owing you money... ;)

But, along those lines, when I earned enough points to reach level 1, it didn't unlock anything. Makes me wonder what's the point of it...

They recently added my points manually after emailing them with a screenshot of my O & vault purchases..

Then again, im on Level 3 now

Doesnt seem to unlock anything interesting. Btw what can u actually do with the buy points!?

Just these below~

You've unlocked a one time free 2-day shipping, expires 6 months from delivery
You've unlocked a one time use front of the line access pass, expires 12 months from delivery

Free digital download at digitaldownloads.oakley.com, expires 12 months from delivery
Free Oakley eyewear cleaning in any Oakley or Oakley Vault stor

what is front of the line access pass anyway?!

They recently added my points manually after emailing them with a screenshot of my O & vault purchases..

Then again, im on Level 3 now

Doesnt seem to unlock anything interesting. Btw what can u actually do with the buy points!?

Just these below~

You've unlocked a one time free 2-day shipping, expires 6 months from delivery
You've unlocked a one time use front of the line access pass, expires 12 months from delivery

Free digital download at digitaldownloads.oakley.com, expires 12 months from delivery
Free Oakley eyewear cleaning in any Oakley or Oakley Vault stor

what is front of the line access pass anyway?!

Yeah that's all anybody's unlocked so far. We're guessing the access pass can be used for some sort of Oakley event, whatever they may end up being.

No, didn't call them. That typeo email address I txted you last week was what @OakleyBoss confirmed to use for feedback. But then I'm not getting the best response from emails, either...

I'm wondering if they're watching this thread, since we're posting our feedback and experiences here. Was thinking about emailing them with the link and suggestion.

BTW for me, the purchases I've made at the O store have shown up automatically within 24 hours. It's vault and online purchases that have given me problems, needed an email follow up. Right now I'm still waiting for a Sunday night online purchase to show up.

I think they may not be responding to all feedback, since it is hectic for them. I can reach out to confirm. Feel free to provide this link - I will mention this link, though I believe they have viewed it before.

The biggest thing to keep in mind, is it's in Beta, there are bugs, and they are being ironed out. Keep the feedback coming, keep emailing - that is how we can improve it!

Supposedly yes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418786431.444951.jpg

I think they may not be responding to all feedback, since it is hectic for them. I can reach out to confirm. Feel free to provide this link - I will mention this link, though I believe they have viewed it before.

The biggest thing to keep in mind, is it's in Beta, there are bugs, and they are being ironed out. Keep the feedback coming, keep emailing - that is how we can improve it!

Thanks - yeah, the way I take it is they're not just looking to work out the bugs but also looking for feedback for improvements. Hence my griping about the pettiness of docking me bounce-back points... :D

Not that I'm aware of but the points were added last night in batch. They may be a cycle or two behind.

Latest Posts

Back