• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yep... $20 off sent to both of my accounts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got MVP status yet have only bought Juliet kits from their website? It seems they are just giving it out to anyone now.

Last edited:
Would have gone to anyone that had signed up for the newsletter at some point in the last few years.

Nothing new that they haven't done before. Vouchers for money off full SSP purchases and an email regarding new releases that will be way later than looking on this website anyway!

The 'warranty' change is rubbish, all about making it easier to pay 50% of the value for a complete new pair instead of actually providing a decent frame and or lens replacement process at a decent price in a decent timeline.

Bueller ??

FE3284CE-4E03-4250-82A9-0A53DEE0F864.jpeg

so wassup with this MVP status thing?
I received a MVP status email in August on my newly registered account. Just created early 2017

But no MVP status on my thousands of dollars orders acc from previous Type-O member status. wtF?

Not to pour salt on the wound of those who have been neglected, but I just got a little $50 off your purchase of $100 in store or online, and $20 off accessory purchase of $50.

Doesn't seem to have restrictions, so should combine with any discounted items. That's actually... not terrible!

Back