• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault In Great Mall Milpitas,CA

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
The Vault has a deal going where if you buy 1 full price pair you get a pair from the discount case for 50% off... they had some nice polarized split jackets and a few fast jackets in the case as well as some c wires all of the others in the case were just pitbulls,matte tens, and women glasses.

not sure if this extends to other Vault stores or not.

I got all excited for a second. I thought the bay area vault might actually have something fantastic for once. Hehehe oh well, still good to see the 50% off deal is back again.

I got all excited for a second. I thought the bay area vault might actually have something fantastic for once. Hehehe oh well, still good to see the 50% off deal is back again.
the vaults had some good stuff for me i got my green and matte grey science edition fuel cells there for 60 bucks, and my Ducati Gascans for cheap also.

Same deal going in NC, and they had the Deuce Coupe Holbrooks on their sale part so I go those for 60 bucks!!!

Does any one know if this deal will be going on next weekend?

Back