1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I sent a response to this one within an hour of posting. No replies. It is only a few miles away.

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Same here I work just up the street from there, apparently they arent really interested in selling...

4. Addicted2O

Addicted2O Oakley Beginner

I got a response when I emailed the seller. Told me I can pick it up for $300 tomorrow.

5. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Well, you're getting ripped an extra hundred!

6. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

What a good score.

7. Makeemsayunhhh

Makeemsayunhhh Oakley Beginner

I hate when CL sellers do this. They under price their item, get 100 responses, and figure they can weasel more money if someone wants it bad enough. $300 still seems like a score tho. For me, just finding one in my area would be rad!

I hope you snag it up!

8. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

That happened to me with my case. The lady on the phone said first come first serve and as I was on my way said she called and told me that she had a lot of responses and that she was thinking about doing maybe a best price would get it. I said ok well you said it was this price so nevermind good luck with your sale and she quickly said well your on your way so if you get here first you can have it for what we aggreed on. I think she just tried to get more money off me. Glad I got it for 80 bucks.

9. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I got a reply and no mention of a price increase. I just can't do the deal right now, no way to pick it up and no place to put it if I could. PM me if you are able to P/U between 10-12 today and I will send you the info I received.

10. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Honestly I'd never pay more than 3-400 for any Oakley display. Good deal compared to the going rate tho.

And you're def right about cl people raising the price due to popularity. It's really annoying