• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X-Metal XX 24K Gold w/ Gold Iridium Worth?

Wolfhammer

Oakley Beginner
What is the Oakley X-Metal XX 24K Gold w/ Gold Iridium worth now? I’m seeing all different prices from $800-2000.

Condition is very much key on those. For example a mint in box one with the coin can go for very good money I think more if the 3 piece box model. But won’t touch 1k usd I don’t think so. The problem with 24k is the paint. I picked up this one recently and it’s not worth much unfortunately because of the condition see what I mean!!!
IMG_3438.jpeg
IMG_3440.jpeg
IMG_3442.jpeg
Please post some photos so we can have a look.

Condition is very much key on those. For example a mint in box one with the coin can go for very good money I think more if the 3 piece box model. But won’t touch 1k usd I don’t think so. The problem with 24k is the paint. I picked up this one recently and it’s not worth much unfortunately because of the condition see what I mean!!!
View attachment 1049893View attachment 1049894View attachment 1049895 Please post some photos so we can have a look.
Mine looks new … just little loose on the nose

Can’t find the coin … somewhere in the house. I have the aluminum box and 2 pair of lenses 1 set of OG iridium gold and one blue polarized.
Sounds like you don’t have the original cardboard box that the arm serial will match to. Sounds like an aluminium vault which is not exclusive to the pair but still valued. So that being said if the glasses by themselves are minty but just need a tune I think 550 - $600 give or take is about right and the vault is about 100 to 150 usd.

But this is based from an Australian perspective as prices a little different here

Back