• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY x NTWRK collab

I would have preferred a numbers matching set, but such is life.

View attachment 927290
View attachment 927291

If anyone wants to swap cards for either number, let me know.
Sorry, no match. The glasses didn't come in the micro bag, just the bag draped over them, loose in the little cutout area. And only one pair had stickers on the lens and the other didn't. The pair without sticker was still in good shape, but some handling may have occurred. Anyway, right price for a good item.

20211231_181225.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, no match. The glasses didn't come in the micro bag, just the bag draped over them, loose in the little cutout area. And only one pair had stickers on the lens and the other didn't. The pair without sticker was still in good shape, but some handling may have occurred. Anyway, right price for a good item.

View attachment 927774
No worries, thanks for checking. Mine were out of the bag also.

I'll take a lower number swap
I don't mind; we can do a card exchange. The question is, do we send them through the mail, like a letter, or do we package them like a parcel to protect them against the rigors of Postal Service handling?

I don't mind; we can do a card exchange. The question is, do we send them through the mail, like a letter, or do we package them like a parcel to protect them against the rigors of Postal Service handling?
I’d go package for sure

Back