• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Piet collaboration

HBX is live rn

66BA88AF-7B90-4317-91B7-43053A67C6B4.jpeg

Yeah, if you really wanted the glasses, it would be worth it(Better than ebay prices) But after the shipping and tax your paying nearly $150 for a T-shirt. They are really cool, but too rich for my blood.
I double carted with the shades so I figure it’s like half the shipping cost lol

There will be a 2nd release, supposed to be available via US market. They will promote prior to release according to them, so shouldn't be a surprise. I didn't get a time frame of when this will transpire. I guess they got enough complaints they are actually taking action for a change.

There will be a 2nd release, supposed to be available via US market. They will promote prior to release according to them, so shouldn't be a surprise. I didn't get a time frame of when this will transpire. I guess they got enough complaints they are actually taking action for a change.
I just hope they make enough or limit the amount you can add to your cart so it doesn’t turn out like the Palace fiasco.

Back