• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Rag & Bone Frogskins

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
Ill be wearing the crap out of mine.

I see the Black are still on the site. I sent a few emails around Rag & Bone enquiring as to whether these would hit London. Long story short - Never.

I had called the local store in London before, but I think a prerequisite for working at R&B is to have been an "Apple Genius" - Completely Clueless!

I see the Black are still on the site. I sent a few emails around Rag & Bone enquiring as to whether these would hit London. Long story short - Never.

I had called the local store in London before, but I think a prerequisite for working at R&B is to have been an "Apple Genius" - Completely Clueless!

That's funny, the lady I talked to in the London store told me that they're getting them and that she'd call me as soon as they get them.

I guess she was wrong... haha

The blacks are pictured there but perpetually listed as unavailable.

That's funny, the lady I talked to in the London store told me that they're getting them and that she'd call me as soon as they get them.

I guess she was wrong... haha
They told me they are trying to get some and we will have to pay any customs duty on them. This was after they first said they was getting them on the 20th.They took my details twice now might have to give them another call.

Maybe you guys will be lucky.

I've called twice. 1st time - the staff member had never heard of Oakley and New nothing of any release, but mentioned they would get them more than like a week after they hit the site. 2nd time - the staff member knew nothing of the release and said they wouldn't get them.