1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

Well I must say being a new member and just getting accustom to using the site I was unsure if I'd like the change. Whenever I log on I am typically using my smartphone rather than my PC. So first and foremost I want to say great job fellas as the site operates much smoother than it previously did. I'm not sure if that is intentional but with my experience it does. As for the overall look and layout I think it the new Oakleyforum looks awesome. JOB well done and keep up the good work.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Yea, its looking really sweet!

3. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Looks great.

PMs are turned off for the time being right? Can't seem to find the inbox anywhere.

4. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The new set up looks amazing, just gotta find my way around it now............o_O

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The new set up looks amazing, just gotta find my way around it now............o_O

6. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Looking good! Nice work.

7. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

Gonna take some getting used to for sure. Trying to get my head where each post ends. The faint blue line breaks between posts and the broken dotted line above the signature box is what's confusing.

8. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

Yeah I'm curious about the PM inbox myself. I can send a PM through a memebers profile but I can't access my inbox.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

The new version does look great on the computer....however I was using my smartphone most of the time and using the mobile version of the browser.....has that option disappeared now?

10. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

Thanks for that bit of information OakleyfrankFMJ I was curious about that but honestly to lazy to look. Notification off a PM sent is showing up so at least its accessible.