• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleyforum 3.0 Looks Awesome

H82LOSE

Oakley Beginner
INDIANA
Well I must say being a new member and just getting accustom to using the site I was unsure if I'd like the change. Whenever I log on I am typically using my smartphone rather than my PC. So first and foremost I want to say great job fellas as the site operates much smoother than it previously did. I'm not sure if that is intentional but with my experience it does. As for the overall look and layout I think it the new Oakleyforum looks awesome. JOB well done and keep up the good work.

Gonna take some getting used to for sure. Trying to get my head where each post ends. The faint blue line breaks between posts and the broken dotted line above the signature box is what's confusing.

Yeah I'm curious about the PM inbox myself. I can send a PM through a memebers profile but I can't access my inbox.

The new version does look great on the computer....however I was using my smartphone most of the time and using the mobile version of the browser.....has that option disappeared now?

Thanks for that bit of information OakleyfrankFMJ I was curious about that but honestly to lazy to look. Notification off a PM sent is showing up so at least its accessible.

Back