• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleyguy7 Newest Purchases

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
went a little crazy the last couple of weeks. had to pick up a bunch of new things while i was on vacation and a few from back home :cool:

first up the most recent score:

FMJ Gunmetal/Fire Twenty 2012

Red/Blue Australian Edition

Polished White/00 Blk Ird Polarized Batwolf

Polished Blk/00 Blk Ird Polarized Eyepatch 2

MaxFear Jawbone

And Last of all......XS X-Metal/Ruby, XS Plasma/Fire Pol, Juliet Polished/Emerald, Juliet Polished/ Blk Ird Pol

And also picked up this bad boy to on FL at a vault...Oakley Business Card holder

And one other major pick up that isnt a pair of glasses.... Countertop display, thanks goes out to Dyeraudio

Let me know what you guys think, have some ideas of what else might be my next pick ups too. Just have to see where the funds fall after this crazy past 3 or so weeks when i went crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more interested in the concord 11s as I see the box there! Awesome pick-ups! Really starting to like the new xx. Love all the x-metals! Congrats!

....let me go live with you. I'm dying!! Great pick ups!
haha that could cause major problems, id probly buy more then i really should! thanks man

I'm more interested in the concord 11s as I see the box there! Awesome pick-ups! Really starting to like the new xx. Love all the x-metals! Congrats!
concords, yes awesome and well worth the 12 hr wait outside. ya the new xx are pretty nice had to get a pair just because

Great pic with all the metals on the XI box!! Great pickups...congrats!!
haha i thought it would be good spot for them. cant beat metals and XI!!

great pick ups oakleyguy!!
like those Fear Jawbone & your new Aussi Fuel Cell . . .

SWEET

great pick ups oakleyguy!!
like those Fear Jawbone & your new Aussi Fuel Cell . . .

SWEET

thanks Oakleynerd! those were some of the coolest pick ups i got. super excited for the Aussi fuel cells, found them in a vault in orlando, FL too

Very nice pick ups. I'm starting to like the new twenty's (But only that FMJ colourway).

thats how i feel about them too. they look sweet but the other then the fmj ill pass on the others

Great pic ups.. display looks GREAT!!

Thanks man! it took some cleaning but other then that im super happy with it

Back