• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

I guess one "Cleb" we won't see wearing them any more is Rikki Rockett, who ever he is. Some drummer or something from "Poison." gosh even the name of his rock band has me peeing in my pants already......:blink: He appears to have spat his dummy out all over Oakley's facebook page 'cos they won't play ball with the big I AM. Makes me F*KING' laugh. "well if I can't get the ones I broke sorted out for free then I'm not playing" I mean grow up a bit sunshine & act like an adult. Of course I could be wrong with my thoughts & please let me know if I am.......:rolleyes:

No - regardless of the support he appears to be getting with such eloquent and considered posts of "Rawwwwk orrrrrnnn, get'em Rikki" etc - I'm afraid he is actually acting like a bit of a spoilt child.

It's a funny old world innit?

I'm not on facebook so can someone explain what has actually happened? What's he been posting about and what's his problem?

It would appear that the drummer from Poison has broken a few pairs of his Oakley sunglasses somehow, and is expecting special treatment from Oakley customer services. I dare say someone at O has said this is not covered under warranty so he has gone on their FB wall and started slagging them off.

A lot of his fans have joined his tirade like little sheep bleating in a pen.

Just about summarises it I think.

It would appear that the drummer from Poison has broken a few pairs of his Oakley sunglasses somehow, and is expecting special treatment from Oakley customer services. I dare say someone at O has said this is not covered under warranty so he has gone on their FB wall and started slagging them off.

A lot of his fans have joined his tirade like little sheep bleating in a pen.

Just about summarises it I think.

That's how I read it too. Oakley have tried to get hold of him by replying to his post with an email address. I guess hard up rock stars can't afford good shades then. No doubt he'll use the classic quote "do you know who I am!" to which the reply should always be "why, should I?" works everytime for me......He needs to join in next years DOUCHE DAY, he'd be a clear winner.:laugh:

Oakley have said a few times there for him to contact them personally by email to resolve it, but he'd rather run his mouth on FB saying they are ignoring him.

Typical. Everything has to be aired in public instead of discretely. Haha. How very modern, and ironic.

Come on man, quit being an attention-seeking pr1ck and just get your free shades discretely. It's embarrassing.

What a sick and twisted world when a millionaire gets upset when he can't get a free pair of sunglasses.

I find it quite sad that the very people who can afford to buy expensive things get it for free, just so they'll be seen wearing it to encourage people who can't really afford it to pay for it.

What a sick and twisted world when a millionaire gets upset when he can't get a free pair of sunglasses.

I find it quite sad that the very people who can afford to buy expensive things get it for free, just so they'll be seen wearing it to encourage people who can't really afford it to pay for it.

well said JK27.

Back