• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

Oakland Athletics player sporting team colored radars.
a5esuqu2.jpg

Saw multiple pairs on the espn coverage of the nhra mile high nationals today, Saw a crew member wearing foos gas cans, alot of off shoots and big tacos too. Kinda weird a odd couple of pairs. Also the infinite hero body was amazing as well. And the whole crew was wearing the new fuel cells.

Saw multiple pairs on the espn coverage of the nhra mile high nationals today, Saw a crew member wearing foos gas cans, alot of off shoots and big tacos too. Kinda weird a odd couple of pairs. Also the infinite hero body was amazing as well. And the whole crew was wearing the new fuel cells.
I believe you will always see the most Oakleys at NHRA events. If you actually go to an event they are EVERYWHERE.

I believe you will always see the most Oakleys at NHRA events. If you actually go to an event they are EVERYWHERE.
Yeah i knew that, i worked as a fire/medic up there for five years. I was surprised to see the off shoots and big tacos. and the foos kinda surprised me more.

Yeah i knew that, i worked as a fire/medic up there for five years. I was surprised to see the off shoots and big tacos. and the foos kinda surprised me more.
Yup.....they sell like crazy at those events. The Offshoots and BTs.

Lil Jon on the new show, Sisterhood of Hip Hop. Pardon the crappy SD quality. The lenses are fire; frames are a Dispatch 2.

IMG_20140722_202227.jpg

Back