• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's Spotted In Movies.

I watched the core the other day and noticed that. I was going to say something but forgot... I did see Oakleys in another movie recently... Forget which one though... How's that for a useful post?

I saw 22 jumpstreet yesterday. There were 2 pairs of holbrooks, and advertising sign in the background and 2 kitchen sink backpacks I think.

Yup, I saw the Kitchen Sink backpacks, too. I noticed them in the scene when they are breaking into the frat house.

The backpack used in 22 Jump Street is actually the Bathroom Sink. I thought it was the Kitchen Sink as well till I rewatched the movie again today and realized how small it looked. And the close up shots confirms that its not the Kitchen Sink. It doesn't have the bottom shoe compartment and also it doesn't have that rectangular Oakley tactical patch which the Kitchen Sink has.... See some screen captures below...

16217566102_75e4deb0f2_b.jpg

16030848398_2f05a49523_b.jpg

15595962934_9fed34a419_b.jpg

16217567262_b91a95ddc3_b.jpg

just google image search "avengers 2 poster" and click on the ones he's wearing glasses in. Unfortunately I think all the ones I'm seeing are fan made and not official, but none of them have any shape resembling any x-metal

Just finished watching San Andreas. Spotted a black Oakley Panel Pack during the first few minutes of the movie after they came back from a rescue.

Any news on what custom Oakleys are going to be in the new Mission: Impossible movie? Cruise has worn some nice pairs in previous iterations (Romeo, clear split jacket).

Latest Posts

Back