• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oem nosebridge rubber

I've bought a few bits and bobs off Oakley-sammler (lenses mostly) and he's a well trusted ebayer, I wouldn't think twice about buying from him again, also, if the item is 'make offer' then make him an offer, as long as you don't take the p#ss he usually accepts

I have purchased a couple of pairs of the nosebridge couplers from Oakley-Sammler. I assume they are legitimate. @THE X-MAN I defer to your more extensive knowledge if you can identify their legitimacy from the photos below.

PR9OEE.jpg

TKLYCM.jpg

This was a backup plan for future servicing requirements.

Look good to me.......tryed to buy some but hes sold out,there should be an F. on one side.

Look good to me.......tryed to buy some but hes sold out,there should be an F. on one side.
I'll check on the one's I've got, I bought some off him a while back with the idea of buying the Linegear pin-pusher.. but alas.. decided not too.

I have 5 pairs of them if your interested Mark

I'm in work at the mo.... nightshifts :mad: When i get home in the morning I'll check them for the 'F' and PM you about them, if that's ok?

damn is there a front and back to linegear's nose bridge rubber? I may have to press mine out and flip them.

Back