1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Used OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems. Frame is in overall good condition, with typical signs of wear, but nothing major. Nosebridge has holizontal flex, and a little bit of vertical wiggle, but doesn't need a tune-up yet, All rubbers and screws there, and with a lot of life left in them. I have sent 3 of my hammerstem Juliets to the X-man to get customized (see last picture), and this is a good frame to keep polished, or great for custom refinish since it has no serial.

I have added a set of OEM ruby lenses in wearable condition. Right lens has scratces not visible when wearing, and left lens has scratches visible when wearing ..... but not unbearable (but that's always subjective). It's the kind of lenses to wear to the beach.

Sale includes mf bag.

Price $250 shipped ConUS PP G&S

OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE - IMG_5494.JPG

OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE - IMG_5495.JPG

OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE - IMG_5496.JPG

OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE - IMG_5497.JPG

OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE - IMG_5498.JPG

OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE - IMG_5499.JPG

View attachment 278836

Last edited by a moderator: 9/14/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    it is tempting!! glws@!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    Any lenses you could add to these? Tempted....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ruby lenses added to the sale, same price. Right lens is 8/10 (scratches not seen when wearing), left lens is 7/10 (scratches visible when wearing but not unbearable)

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    Just saw this. PM incoming

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMs replied. Lowest price I'll go is $250 or its going for a custom. Thanks for the interest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what if i toss one of my kids in the deal.. lol.. its tempting.. could use another one to match my r1,...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.