• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Douche Day Picture Thread 2013

If I may make a minor suggestion for 2014........

.............what if the finalists (Top 3?)move on to a second round to compete against one another for the title? Maybe even give them an extra week to put together their attire for the final round? I think that would help make this contest a true "douche event" rather than one quick pic and farewell. Just my $.02

If I may make a minor suggestion for 2014........

.............what if the finalists (Top 3?)move on to a second round to compete against one another for the title? Maybe even give them an extra week to put together their attire for the final round? I think that would help make this contest a true "douche event" rather than one quick pic and farewell. Just my $.02

Great suggestion. I will get with Herbs and see what he thinks.

You could do it X-Factor style. Where the top three go through to a public vote but with a different photo from their original entry.

On a side note congratulations to everyone who took part & to the three worthy winners. Also it is such an honour to be entered into the Hall of Fame, I am truely lost for word but without the backing of my family I do not believe I would have been able to have achived this. Thank you so much Herbs & atrain...........:blush:

Actually, I had considered suggesting to A-train about putting the top three to public vote.
But then why drag the process on. Folks were wanting a decision while I was asleep on Sunday night, for Heaven's sake.
:rolleyes:

well deserved winners. good work everyone. loving the fake abs, genius!

Actually, I had considered suggesting to A-train about putting the top three to public vote.
But then why drag the process on. Folks were wanting a decision while I was asleep on Sunday night, for Heaven's sake.
:rolleyes:
Sorry Herbs.....I got home at 12-1am Sunday night and was looking forward to see who won. ;)

Latest Posts

Back