• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey guys. Just wondering. Did Oakley ever produce the plates with Oakley Cross the nose bridge. Is that a sure sign of a fake? I know with some early additions of certain frames (m dogs for example) Oakley may have issued some with oakley across nose. But not sure about the plates. Any input would be appreciated. Regards.

Hey guys. Just wondering. Did Oakley ever produce the plates with Oakley Cross the nose bridge. Is that a sure sign of a fake? I know with some early additions of certain frames (m dogs for example) Oakley may have issued some with oakley across nose. But not sure about the plates. Any input would be appreciated. Regards.

My Bronze/titanium pair don't have Oakley across the nose bridge if you post some pictures other member more knowledgable may be able to give opinions .

I've just seen a pair of Plates on ehay which do have the Oakley across the nose so maybe they do and mine which i've owned from new has just worn off and i had forgotten .

glasses 4.jpg
glasses 3.jpg
Just picked these straight jackets
glasses 2.jpg
up off Ebay - fake or no?
http://www.oakleyforum.com/attachme...6/?temp_hash=fafeadc58b3dda69edebf4310cfb3101

Latest Posts

Back