• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can anyone point out if these are fakes, they're the two face prizm daily polarized.
Came with the sticker, and the standard nice box, with all the usual things.

Everything looks good, it feels light, definitely polarized, nice etching, the frame material feels identical to the one I tried in an oakley shop.
The lens also seems identical.

My problem here is that on the frame there is a "china" on the right arm of the frame, now I thought oakley's were made in USA, so I'm a little worried.

Can anyone shed some light on this, are they fakes?

Here are some pics for you guys.

View attachment 164288

View attachment 164290

View attachment 164292

View attachment 164293

View attachment 164294

Unfortunately I have no idea if they are fake or not, but most Oakley frames are made in China now. Been discussed quite a lot on the forum, a quick search should bring up quite a few topics.

Can anyone point out if these are fakes, they're the two face prizm daily polarized.
Came with the sticker, and the standard nice box, with all the usual things.

Everything looks good, it feels light, definitely polarized, nice etching, the frame material feels identical to the one I tried in an oakley shop.
The lens also seems identical.

My problem here is that on the frame there is a "china" on the right arm of the frame, now I thought oakley's were made in USA, so I'm a little worried.

Can anyone shed some light on this, are they fakes?

Here are some pics for you guys.

View attachment 164288

View attachment 164290

View attachment 164292

View attachment 164293

View attachment 164294
You're good..newer frames are made in china

Gave up on the Pit Boss's and looking into getting a pair of Gascan's. What do you think Real or Fake? I have my suspicions

Oakley Gascan Matte Black Blk Polarized Frames Only 12 856 60 O 16 Used | eBay
The o-matter,just like the rx frame unfortunately has the best fakes out there. Photos will only help at an extent. Look at the sku#, if it match the colorway, it could be authentic. My advice, look for pair with box, the box has label that they cannot fake too well, match it with the sku# printed in the frame, if they match it will be authentic.

Or, since you are not gunning anymore for pitboss or any high end model... buy directly to Oakley, Gascan is one of the most affordable model from Oakley... i myself want a pair of it.

Gascan in particular, not up close, but most good fakes always have lens with polarized etching.it is actually are polarized lens.

There are nice members here who sells, maybe they can help you score one, depending of course which country you are due to shipping issues.

Back