• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks Moto! I was sure I had a fake when I realized there were no style numbers/codes on the arms and also the paint started to fade after some use on the arms as well. Is it normal for this style to not have model numbers/codes on the arms? Nonetheless thanks for your help and expertise on this. I contemplated on sending these to Oakley to get them verified but didnt want to go through all that mailing back and forth. Thanks again!
If you sent a fake pair to Oakley you would NOT get them back. Just a heads up.

Also, I wouldn't recommend sending any discontinued pair back to Oakley just to verify if they are real.

Hi OakleyFrank,

Whats the reason you wouldnt send a discontinued pair back to Oakley for verification? U think they wont send it back? also didnt know that they would just steal ur fake pair like that. Kinda foul on their part.

Hi OakleyFrank,

Whats the reason you wouldnt send a discontinued pair back to Oakley for verification? U think they wont send it back? also didnt know that they would just steal ur fake pair like that. Kinda foul on their part.
There is always the possibility of your pair getting "lost"...... I would not risk that at all especially if it is a rare pare that you would have a hard time replacing or if it would cost a lot.

Also, they would not "steal" your fake pair....they would destroy it as it is fake and illegally produced.

Hi OakleyFrank,

I believe it is the other way around, foul for someone to send a fake product to the company that is making the legitimate ones.

Last edited:
Lol thats true, theres no way Oakley can positively say the sender is not the manufacturer of their fakes to test out their quality.

So i found another oakley at goodwill but im skeptical about it be authentic. I looks like a twoface but does not have the 2 frame pieces. it also has an o on the lens. I have never seen this before. I will post a couple of pictures.

20150821_145340.jpg

20150821_145253.jpg

20150821_145253-1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back