• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Looks like a typical scam posting. Little to no feedback as a seller and no other items. Im guessing fakes from China
No way man, they live in Canton, OH!! ha. yeah, I looked at the feedback too. Just wonder how hard it is to get a refund for something like this? I don't think I've even had to file a claim in a loooong time.

No way man, they live in Canton, OH!! ha. yeah, I looked at the feedback too. Just wonder how hard it is to get a refund for something like this? I don't think I've even had to file a claim in a loooong time.
He doesn’t mean the seller is from China. He’s saying the glasses are most likely fakes made in China. If it were me, I wouldn’t buy one, but yes you could always file a claim too.

Usually the account is hyjacked and eBay will start the process automatically. For me, once payment never even hit my account, and another it took about a week for a refund after I submitted a claim.

all have been sold in the last 4 days so no time for neg feedback. Rake out the paypal account and cash in.

Agreed. Also the fine print says the handling time is 4 business days; unusually long for something like this. Likely no one has actually received their orders yet. Don't do it.

I just picked up a pair of trenchcoats for a good price. I’ve never actually seen one in person and everything looks good and legit. Just wanted some opinions from others that are familiar with the frame. I’ve never seen a fake of this frame before but I just want to be sure. They are in mint condition except for one very small mark on one of the lenses.
9FFBC55A-4CDA-4F8C-AF32-8210DC7C0102.jpeg
ED1AEC6E-947B-4532-BF50-4A84935EBA58.jpeg
BB6484F7-82AD-42D9-B682-4004B4C99CA3.jpeg
C27FF744-9726-4981-896F-5D59172694FE.jpeg
FA3044B9-B8F2-4649-BA18-39A0B06A6446.jpeg

I just picked up a pair of trenchcoats for a good price. I’ve never actually seen one in person and everything looks good and legit. Just wanted some opinions from others that are familiar with the frame. I’ve never seen a fake of this frame before but I just want to be sure. They are in mint condition except for one very small mark on one of the lenses.
View attachment 503150 View attachment 503151 View attachment 503152 View attachment 503153 View attachment 503154

There are fake Trenchcoats but this aint one of them

Hi everyone,

I've recently purchased a pair of Oakley Sliver XL Lead Torch Iridium, Metal collection. I noticed the Oakley logo within the SKU is larger than all of my other Slivers. Also the bag (black bag in pic) font layout is on different margins. Legit or fake? Thanks for your feedback

IMG_6181.JPG

IMG_6182.JPG

Back