• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Fakes right?

DSC07089.jpg

They are held in by a tiny screw in but it was the logo I was questioning more. Also what color should the frame be under the black?

They are held in by a tiny screw in but it was the logo I was questioning more. Also what color should the frame be under the black?

The screw means they are definite fakes. If I remember correctly the base should be chrome. Actually the logo is not that bad, its the correct style it just might not be as crisp as it should be.

Thanks for the tips and advice. I think I'll cut the headaches and just get them through Oakley.

Check their feedback, go for 98% or more on 1000 feddback or more. Search buy-it-now only.

In my opinion if you're looking to buy a NEW pair don't try to save $10-20 going through an eBay seller. If it's a significant discount ($50 or more?), then sure, but most of those eBay auctions won't be from authorized sellers that will qualify you for Oakley's warranty. It's worth the price of a case or two of beer to buy from a trusted source and pay MAP/MSRP should any issues arise.

Oakley gives you a year on warranty, but a lot of the time if you keep your records and receipts from an authorized seller they'll help you outside of warranty.

I need some help to buy one inmate with iridium lens, bought one last week but it was fake, so i returned and asked my money back. now i found one vendor online and she sent me those pics of the glasses. Are they real oakleys?

Also could someone with legit inmate post some pictures showing the details of the nose, brackets and the 'polarized' writing so i will now what to look for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this pair of Racing Jacket Oakleys real?

I bought this pair on eBay. It came in an Oakley box, properly labeled, plus all accessories, extra set of metal O icons, warranty card and switchlock instructions.

20120628140118.th.jpg

20120628140112.th.jpg

20120628140105.th.jpg

20120628140035.th.jpg

Latest Posts

Back