• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Sorry to ask a dumb question, but from the pictures, what tells you the fast jackets are fake?
Asking because i really dont know what im looking for on thoes, and i was thinking of
picking up a pair and dont want to get taken

Not a dumb question at all. The colorway makes it suspect because the model shown on the frame, OO9156-05, does not come in the colorway shown. They would have to combine -11, -7, and -5 to get that. From there, it's small shape and design differences. The lens profile is slightly off.

Now there are some poor fakes out there but if they gave prizes out for the BEST WORST fake I think this would be up there.........320976508228. This guy must have tried selling them 6-8 times & not even a sniff from anyone. Haven't the heart to tell him.......:blink:

Now there are some poor fakes out there but if they gave prizes out for the BEST WORST fake I think this would be up there.........320976508228. This guy must have tried selling them 6-8 times & not even a sniff from anyone. Haven't the heart to tell him.......:blink:

That's the official non-ear Niki Lauda edition.

I dont know if these are fake but im hoping there not i order them from amazon hoping to get them cause i saw them on oakley for 160.00 has anyone order from them and could reassure me that i will the ones i want, heres ASIN: B0031ZEQW4 i paid no more than 80.00 cause i used the amazon shoe discount coupon

Latest Posts

Back