• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Not fake but even after telling him they never made Electric Mango and it is just plain yellow he seemed offended. Not to mention the cracks in the "paint" Watch out on this one.

Electric Mango would have been a great name for a color! That paint crack is deeeeep lol

Hi, I have 3 pairs of Fives Squared and one of the pairs in white doesn't have rubberised nose pieces on them while the grey and brown do.
Should they all have nose pieces and I've bought some fake or did some years/colours not have them? Thanks.

OO7NkeX.jpg

LOL that's worse. The last grey pair came from a shop online so I'd hope they were good. Strange some do have them and some don't. I'm wondering if they're from different years, although that may just me being optimistic.

Hi, I have 3 pairs of Fives Squared and one of the pairs in white doesn't have rubberised nose pieces on them while the grey and brown do.
Should they all have nose pieces and I've bought some fake or did some years/colours not have them? Thanks.

View attachment 962443

New Fives Squared gen models (model number starting with OO9238) have the rubber nosepads.

Latest Posts

Back