• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_2250.png
Never have seen Sutro with Oakley across top of lens

Really? It’s ugly and 1980 looking.. not clean and the road blk is more mirrored then the pics or in person on this… I returned mine from eBay because they had no mirror at all
I’m not saying that pair is legit, i’m not a Suro lite enthusiast, but i have a few real Suros and some are etched.

I’m not saying that pair is legit, i’m not a Suro lite enthusiast, but i have a few real Suros and some are etched.
Thanx but I guess I prefer the sutro litecleaner without that Oakley across the top…plus as I said the road blk on the pair I returned had like no mirror… while my road blk on my Ev zero is very mirrored

View attachment 1080514Never have seen Sutro with Oakley across top of lens

Black Flag is an authorized dealer and those pics are Oakley’s own stock pics. That model is even still listed on Oakley.com. Really don’t understand some of the posts in this thread..

Hi all

Just got my new pair of Oakley Sutro Lite Sweep glasses, but when I unboxed them, the first thing I noticed was a really cheap feel.
Also, when I open the ears, they squeak a lot!
Has anyone else noticed this?

I bought them at a good retailer and paid 145 euros.. how can I be certain these are fake?
Do you think I should return them?

Back