• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_0050_zps48b71a7b.jpg

IMG_0048_zpscc89349a.jpg
IMG_0047_zpse45e0ef0.jpg
IMG_0046_zps246bd613.jpg
IMG_0045_zps49815d02.jpg
IMG_0044_zpsd76e8d7f.jpg

on the bottom of the box it says "case made in china"

Last edited:
Hey guys so I picked up a new Oil Rig at my local O store, as I know they are real being from the offical store at my local mall, I just had one concern. On the recent built models do one of the arms not say "Made in USA" anymore? I took some pics of everything, let me know!

20130818_122544.jpg

20130818_122717.jpg

20130818_122419.jpg

20130818_122427.jpg

20130818_122451.jpg

20130818_122610.jpg

Hey guys so I picked up a new Oil Rig at my local O store, as I know they are real being from the offical store at my local mall, I just had one concern. On the recent built models do one of the arms not say "Made in USA" anymore? I took some pics of everything, let me know! quote]

not all say made in usa. for example my jawbone livestrong say it on the right arm and my hatchet which i bought some time ago dont say it either. the other way to tell (i used as a ref for my pit boss 2) is to look on amazon. they have close up on all oakly glasses they sell

Hi,

today I found this Oakley web store: http://www.beddingmonopoly.com/ , and they sell Oakley sunglasses for extremly low prices, because there is a "one day exclusive sale", but I doubt that these sunglasses are original. Could you please say me any information about this website? Are these Oakley glasses are original or just fake? Thank you for all your answers.

I have bought from this guy. A new batwolf BI lens with bag for $33 as the sole bidder. These really don't have any distinctive markings from what I know but the bag is genuine. I also picked up a radar frame from him. They have the proper sku on the inner arm and the proper Radar on the ear sock so i think they're legit too.

I have bought from this guy. A new batwolf BI lens with bag for $33 as the sole bidder. These really don't have any distinctive markings from what I know but the bag is genuine. I also picked up a radar frame from him. They have the proper sku on the inner arm and the proper Radar on the ear sock so i think they're legit too.
thanks. if they're authentic, his prices are too good to pass up.

i got brand new holbrook lenses for $22

Can anybody speak to the x-squared frame here? I posted a few pics on an x metal exchange thread about x metal authenticity. I've picked up two sets from forum members here but the XS doesn't seem to follow the same characteristics. The bridge rivets don't show on the outside. This is confirmed even with stock photos. Mine both have T screws securing the bridge:

image.jpg

And both stem tips have a slight curve just at the tip:

image.jpg
image.jpg

This polished carbon pair and the xmxs I bought share these features. The xm was as part of a complete set including the original cello wrap so I'm really hoping these are legit.

Those XS look legit. The tips of the ear stems do have a slight curve as pictured. The nose bridge uses Allen screws, unlike Juliet's which use rivets. I think you're alright.

I just assumed they were t screws but on closer look they are hex heads. Go figure...
I like the XS frame a lot more than I thought I would initially so I want to know if there is anything to look for to ensure they're authentic? Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back