• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I know it's not glasses, but is this watch real? It is advertised as 10-040, but I am having a hard time telling the color of the casing.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm only half way through this thread and I'm already terrified of buying over the internet. Starting to wonder whether the ones I have now are fakes. Can anyone recommend online sellers who are safe to buy from? Other than Oakley.com of course.

I'm only half way through this thread and I'm already terrified of buying over the internet. Starting to wonder whether the ones I have now are fakes. Can anyone recommend online sellers who are safe to buy from? Other than Oakley.com of course.
Realistically there is no need to be weary of any fairly large retailer. Most skate/surf/motorcycle shops should be fine as well.

I found some "Pink" or "Rose" Radar Path lenses on eBay. The seller's other items are all legit, but I can't figure out what lens this could possibly be. The seller didn't know the name of the lens either. I was thinking maybe a non-coated G30 or G20 lens? Or maybe a TR45 (although I think that only came in Range size)? Fakes? Anyone have any idea?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Oakley-...230?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item461f8caafe

Latest Posts

Back