• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Forum Business Cards

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Since joining this forum I'm a lot more attentive to other people wearing Oaks in the wild. Today, while waiting to board a plane, I struck up a conversation with a guy wearing a pair of half jackets, ended up inviting him to the forum. Afterwards, I was thinking that he's unlikely to look us up just from the convo, but if I had had some forum business cards and dropped him one, then maybe his chances of remembering, checking us out, and maybe joining would be better.

I know qtrain23 has made forum coins for personal display or trade, and x-man has his own business cards, but how about creating official business cards for the Oakley Forum itself? They can be included in displays but primarily can be used as a way to spread the word when you have random face-to-face discussions with other enthusiasts, novice or otherwise.

My suggestion would be to create a vistaprint template (or something similar) that members can get printed by themselves if they want, perhaps with their specific handle included. It'd be pretty cheap. What do you think?

Since joining this forum I'm a lot more attentive to other people wearing Oaks in the wild. Today, while waiting to board a plane, I struck up a conversation with a guy wearing a pair of half jackets, ended up inviting him to the forum. Afterwards, I was thinking that he's unlikely to look us up just from the convo, but if I had had some forum business cards and dropped him one, then maybe his chances of remembering, checking us out, and maybe joining would be better.

I know qtrain23 has made forum coins for personal display or trade, and x-man has his own business cards, but how about creating official business cards for the Oakley Forum itself? They can be included in displays but primarily can be used as a way to spread the word when you have random face-to-face discussions with other enthusiasts, novice or otherwise.

My suggestion would be to create a vistaprint template (or something similar) that members can get printed by themselves if they want, perhaps with their specific handle included. It'd be pretty cheap. What do you think?

Thats a pretty cool idea. We do have OakleyForum.com stickers & microbags, I originally created them, and sold some, but I think I may start giving them out again as part of contests/giveaways.

Back