• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Offshoot & Plaintiff Squared

It's just a pity there isn't much color to choose from when it comes to the offshoot! Some fire or ice lenses and matching icons and accents and they would be sweet I reckon!

thanks Jared . . .

@ Herbsley - for Mrs Nerd - that's it . . . great idea!

We got several colors of the Offshoot and the Plaintiff Squared in my store yesterday. I have to say I definitely like the way the Offshoot looks, but the fit is a little wide for me. I would compare it to an Oil Rig. Which means they will probably be a little big for the ladies. As for the Plaintiff Squared I think the lenses are about the same height as the Deviation lenses, but they are wider and more curved than the Deviation lenses. Over all the glasses aren't terrible like the Garage Rock and Big Taco, but they aren't anything brilliant either.

Good to get a female point of view on this, OakleyRacer. Have you tried them on, yourself?

Mrs H tried on the Taco the other day and they looked OK. I was thinking the Offshoot would suit her similarly. Quite a lot of the Womens range lean towards the larger fashion style, as you know.

Yepp I tried them on, I love shield lenses, so I liked they way they looked, even though they are a little big for me. The only issue I have is how wide the frame itself is. There would be no way for me to look down with out them falling off of my face. I wear my Antix quite a lot since they are pretty much my throw around pair, they don't fall off of my face, they just don't stay on top of my head. The OffShoot in comparison wouldn't stay on my face or on my head. Appearance wise it could work as a Women's Frame, if they don't mind a more Masculine look. Function wise it probably won't work at all.

Back