• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ok, USPS Has Lost My X Metal Frames Sent To X-man

Oh no! I hope you find it. I've had my share of "lost" shipments but not in the magnitude you're experiencing right now. For what it's worth, mine showed up a few days after the last day of their estimated delivery dates. I hope it works out the same way for you.

happens all the fkin time. call the 800-ask-usps and request a tracer ran on the parcel. I have some trim I sold on my website that I physically handed to the person at the post office and had it scanned in, mind you I drove 30 miles to the processing hub not just the local post office, and it took over 2 months to deliver. Needless to say, I was called thief, liar, etc...Even though there was history of it being received and processed, but then it just stopped. No further updates, nothing. USPS is the epitome of BS.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for my r/c car parts to show up since I had ordered them around christmas, for some reason they sit in Florida's hub for weeks and don't move from there.usps is run by arrogant non educated government workers. They will shove boxes in my mailbox that have to be cut apart just to get them out rather then get their ass out of the truck and put them on the doorstep.Ive never had a pair lost yet that were sent to me but lately usps has went to hell. Hopefully it will get back on its feet soon.

Infinite Hero Juliets BNIB left the US on 26/12, arrived UK 3/1 and not a peep of an update since. Contacted the depot and they said they were passed to the courier on the 3rd but said courier "haven't scanned your parcel yet". Hmmm, read the customs declaration and decided not to? Not looking promising right now...

Back