1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey all! Got a lot of frames ive been collecting over the years, now I need some new lenses to finally finish them off.

1. All R2's (I have 1 of every frame im trying to fill).
    2. Ichiro Blue (with Green hue).
    3. Ichiro Slate (not green).
    4. Juliet Rubies (ideally 1st gen but will settle for 2nd gen, dont need any OLEOs though sorry).
    5. Juliet First Gen Blue (with purple hues).

Thanks all just send me a PM if you have anything avaliable for sale.

JP

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sorry to ask on your thread but what does OLEO stand for???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey greg thx for the Q. I think it means Oleophobic/Hydrophobic coatings. Basically the most recent generation. Reason I dont want that gen is because I have a freed up first and second gen ruby frames and I like to keep things as OEM/Original as possible.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking guys hit me up, I am really interested in getting some of these. cheers, JP

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking :)