• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found OO-9019 Plazma Retina Burn

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Looking for a pair of OO-9019 Plazma Retina Burn, not the low-bridge 9019A model. I only need the frame in mint condition, but if the Prizm Road lenses come along with it, and they are mint as well, I will repurpose them. Message me with pics and price.

Some people reacted to this post.
One on the bay for 110$

I'm aware... thanks :cool:

Username Hidden said:
One on the bay for 110$
Is that seller legit ? I was looking at picking a pair of Radar EV from him.

Username Hidden said:
Is that seller legit ? I was looking at picking a pair of Radar EV from him.

Yes... legit seller. You don't get feedback like that on eBay by being a crook. The only thing they do that is wrong in my opinion is state higher "retail" prices than what is true and accurate, so their sale price looks like a bigger discount. So for the Plazma Retina Burn they are selling, they state the MSRP is $299.99, which is false. Full retail price from Oakley is $194. So when their eBay listing says "63% Off", that is BS... but the glasses will be legit.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yes... legit seller. You don't get feedback like that on eBay by being a crook. The only thing they do that is wrong in my opinion is state higher "retail" prices than what is true and accurate, so their sale price looks like a bigger discount. So for the Plazma Retina Burn they are selling, they state the MSRP is $299.99, which is false. Full retail price from Oakley is $194. So when their eBay listing says "63% Off", that is BS... but the glasses will be legit.
Thanks for the feedback !

Bump

:bump:

:bump:

Still looking for a new Plazma Retina Burn frame, non-Asian Fit... lenses optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.