• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opinions on the SGH woodgrain Holbrook?

OakleyLewis74

Oakley Enthusiast
I am wondering how you guys feel about the SGH woodgrain Holbrook? I have been after it for a while but really am not a fan of buying stuff from sunglass hut. I am hopeful it can go and be available in Oakley stores like the SGH matte clear with ruby that I bought.

I am wondering how you guys feel about the SGH woodgrain Holbrook? I have been after it for a while but really am not a fan of buying stuff from sunglass hut. I am hopeful it can go and be available in Oakley stores like the SGH matte clear with ruby that I bought.
I actually like it; I just don't want to pay retail price for it.

If you don't want to buy from a physical Sunglass Hut store, you can buy it from the Sunglass Hut website.

I should have said that you would get the actual packaging and other content that comes with any Oakley sunglasses if you order from Sunglasshut.com. Sometimes the SGH exclusives make it over to Oakley (the Shaun White Offshoot is one example), but most of the time, they never make it over to Oakley.

Good luck!

I should have said that you would get the actual packaging and other content that comes with any Oakley sunglasses if you order from Sunglasshut.com. Sometimes the SGH exclusives make it over to Oakley (the Shaun White Offshoot is one example), but most of the time, they never make it over to Oakley.

Good luck!
Yeah I feel I got lucky with finding the SGH exclusive Matte clear with ruby at an Oakley store near me. They even said it doesn't happen often. Thank you. I will look into it or maybe wait and see if anyone on here has one they want to let go because I would rather spend money from people on here than sunglass hut.

Just for me personally I like still buying straight from Oakley. I know it doesn't make much sense haha.
I hear ya. If I'm buying in store, it'll be Oakley. I'm not as picky when it comes to online purchases... Whoever gives me the best price.

Good luck!
Weird, I recently bought a pair of TI Crosshairs from sgh website and received no original Oakley packaging. The glasses came in a black generic Sunglass Hut box, with the glasses in a infinite hero micro bag. I wasn't pleased, and on top of that, the lenses were all scratched up. Needless to say, they went back and got a refund. This was supposed to be BNIB, paid full retail and received crap.

Weird, I recently bought a pair of TI Crosshairs from sgh website and received no original Oakley packaging. The glasses came in a black generic Sunglass Hut box, with the glasses in a infinite hero micro bag. I wasn't pleased, and on top of that, the lenses were all scratched up. Needless to say, they went back and got a refund. This was supposed to be BNIB, paid full retail and received crap.
That's the first I've heard of this. Glad you was able to get your money back. I've ordered a few pairs from the site and I've received everything I was supposed to. Hopefully that was just one mishap out of the tons of orders they receive.

Back