• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Or sale spline case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me..... Many places better than bourbon

Some people reacted to this post.
Way to far for me

Maybe I can talk the wife into vacationing in Nashville make sure she has many drinks and when she passes out I can sneak out there overnight and be back when she wakes up. The only problem will be explaining the cases............

Username Hidden said:
Maybe I can talk the wife into vacationing in Nashville make sure she has many drinks and when she passes out I can sneak out there overnight and be back when she wakes up. The only problem will be explaining the cases............
Just tell her you met a guy in the lobby that needed to get rid of them. It must be kismet.

Username Hidden said:

Your wife seems like a winner...need an alcoholic women to deal with us oakley addicts LOL

Gotta have somethin to blame the missing money on.

Username Hidden said:
Gotta have somethin to blame the missing money on.
Gotcha covered. Start a coke habit aka pixie sticks :rolleyes: then go back to Oakley;) she will either be grateful or leave you:behindsofa: problem solved :confused: Bonus more Oakley's and hot young girl friend:spiteful::lol::lol::lol:

Username Hidden said:
Gotcha covered. Start a coke habit aka pixie sticks :rolleyes: then go back to Oakley;) she will either be grateful or leave you:behindsofa: problem solved :confused: Bonus more Oakley's and hot young girl friend:spiteful::lol::lol::lol:

I concur

Username Hidden said:
Unless you truely love her then lie to her.:D But only because you love her;):lol::lol::lol: To all woman I am of course Joking :) To all men pm me to discuss Oakley matters:whistle:

Last edited:
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.