1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade my black and tan dial Gearbox for a Transfer Case with the black/red face or the black face dial. There is tiny scratch that you can see on the front between the 11 and 12 dial. There are a few scratches on the back of the watch, which happened when the battery was changed. No deep gouges though. Battery was replaced in November. Crystal is in perfect condition. Has the box and papers included. The watch stand is NOT included. If I trade I will keep the soft vault unless you also have one included. Soft vault will be included if I sell it though. Selling price is $250 shipped all in. CONUS only please.
    or selling Gearbox Black/Tan Dial - 20160319_124213.jpg or selling Gearbox Black/Tan Dial - 20160319_124220.jpg or selling Gearbox Black/Tan Dial - 20160319_124409.jpg or selling Gearbox Black/Tan Dial - 20160319_124509.jpg or selling Gearbox Black/Tan Dial - 20160319_124737.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent with offer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump