1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale are the following X-Metal lenses.

Note: I am also open to trade offers in addition to the cash sale. I am interested in XMXX (preferred trade option) or Penny - frames only offers are welcome, lenses optional - just trying to mix up my collection a bit.

(or selling) X-Metal lenses for XMXX frame; R2 Ti-etched, R1 VR28, and X Squared Ti Polar - IMG_20160820_170449.jpg

R2 Ti-etched. These are beautiful. They were pulled from an R2 that was donated to our mad science efforts once upon a time. They have been mounted and are not perfect, but no notable issues. Asking $130.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
    (or selling) X-Metal lenses for XMXX frame; R2 Ti-etched, R1 VR28, and X Squared Ti Polar - IMG_20160820_170743.jpg

R1 OEM VR28 polarized (and etched as such) custom cut, nice lenses just not my color way and I didn’t like the optics. Super clean and would be sweet in a Ti frame with some rootbeer rubbers. (not an exact replacement for Gold, but you get the idea). One lens has more of a defined nub than the other - this was done before we realized that adjustment actually helped decrease the occurrence and severity of spider cracks, of which these have none. I rate them a 9/10. Asking $85.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
    (or selling) X-Metal lenses for XMXX frame; R2 Ti-etched, R1 VR28, and X Squared Ti Polar - IMG_20160820_170759.jpg

X Squared Ti-polar: These beauties were pulled from my personal 24K X Squared back in the day prior to service. They are sincerely OEM. I can't speak to the authenticity of some others I have seen on the market, but I can confirm these are the real deal. Having been mounted I am going to give them the 9+/10 label. Asking $110.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
    (or selling) X-Metal lenses for XMXX frame; R2 Ti-etched, R1 VR28, and X Squared Ti Polar - IMG_20160820_170814.jpg

*OCONUS shipping can be quoted on a case by case basis)

More details and pics available upon request, of course.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: 8/24/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are the r1 polar?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, they are... updating that listing - thanks for catching that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump + now also listed on eBay (full disclosure)

Last edited by a moderator: 8/28/16
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2 out of 3 sets gone, R2 Ti still available - closing this thread and moving to a new one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.