1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    theodore_racing | eBay

See my auctions for these great pairs. Not getting out of collecting, just going a different way with my tastes.

Feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I have these listed as shipping to the USA only, if any of my international friends are interested I would consider shipping overseas.

Thanks,
    Teddy

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I theory, you need to post a price for the Forum ... Not only an auction link ...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have listed a link before without any issues, but you are probably right.

$100,000 OBRO :lolsign:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would like to know what your prices are, just having reserves on your auctions are not really helpful for me as I don't know what price you want?

The rules do say you must have your price too which doesn't get covered in a auction format

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2 out of the 10 pairs I have listed have a reserve, those are the two that are the biggest ticket items. I have aligned their reserve slightly below current market value.

All of my auctions are for US sale only, if you are seriously interested please send me a PM with an offer and I will consider shipping overseas.

Thanks,
    Teddy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Each item need a price per forum rules.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I always interpreted the "you need to post a price rule" on the forum to mean that you can't post an item without a price and then say something like, "send me your best offers via a PM, and highest price wins." Which would be like running an auction on the forum.

However posting a link to your eBay auction is more like an FYI and since it's on eBay, it's fair game ... anyone interested can see where the last bid is at and can chose whether or not to participate - no harm.

Least that's the way I always looked at it ...

o_O

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Well, since there's no price I've resorted to the high fees and nonsense of Fleabay...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell ......teddy your wife has put your sunnys on ebay quick do something

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Asking $800 for the MODA3's, $400 for the Masterminds, if anything else interests you please let me know and I'll give you a price.

Thanks