• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or trade. Oakley Goggle Fixture

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I came across a pair of cases I had never seen before so I picked them up. It turns out that they are goggle fixtures per O-Review and a search of the forum.

I'm going to keep the smaller one for now due to its relative rarity but the larger one is up for grabs. It is in very good shape overall although it does need the front Plexi door replaced. The hinges are intact.

The case has a translucent to that would be great if you decided to add light up top. The dimensions are: 73x32x16.

I'm looking for $300 for the case or an interesting trade; preferably X-Metal frames other than Juliets. I have five pair of those and am looking to expand to the other styles.

Shipping will be on your dime but I am willing to drive an hour or two in your direction for just the cost of gas. I am located in Lexington, SC.

On to the pics!

1523080410169175898891.jpg

1523080428420849993140.jpg

15230804517871755932116.jpg

15230804740542089084192.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Lexington,SC! I grew up in Columbia. Don't tell me you are a Gamecock fan! Go Tigers :dance2:

Username Hidden said:
Lexington,SC! I grew up in Columbia. Don't tell me you are a Gamecock fan! Go Tigers :dance2:

LOL. Nope. I don't like either. ;) . Your name wouldn't happen to be Mike, would it?

Username Hidden said:
LOL. Nope. I don't like either. ;) . Your name wouldn't happen to be Mike, would it?
Nope, Jerry would be correct :D

:lolsign:. Gotcha!

Latest Posts

Back