• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade : Oakley Pop Cards, Watch Stand And Display Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale or possibly trade prices include shipping F@F or add 3% paypal fees.
Pop cards all for $15 dollars
Oakley Watch stand. Authentic but no Oakley logo $25
Oakley Magnetic Display Frame $ 10

All for $45 Shipped
OakleyMisc1_zps2e2340fb.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

Hi guys, does anyone want to be a middle man for this transaction? I need someone that's willing to ship this to Toronto, Canada. I'll even give you most of the POP cards in exchange...I'm only really interested in the Holeshot, Minute Machine, and Minute 2.0 cards. I'll cover all shipping costs and compensate you for your troubles if needed. I've asked permission from the OP to ask for a middleman. If you can help me out, pls PM me. Thanks!!

I probably could. I'm interested in the frame. What size is it (meaning what will fit inside)?

I'm interested in a few of the pop cards and the watch stand so I can offer my services as a second in line.

Username Hidden said:
I'm interested in a few of the pop cards and the watch stand so I can offer my services as a second in line.
Oops, I forgot to mention that I wanted the watch stand and the 3 pop cards i mentioned. Sorry! :rolleyes: Everything else I can give to whoever can help me out.

Username Hidden said:
Oops, I forgot to mention that I wanted the watch stand and the 3 pop cards i mentioned. Sorry! :rolleyes: Everything else I can give to whoever can help me out.

The stand may get lost in the mail hehe. Well if rustpot falls through shoot me a pm.

Sold!