• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Or Trading 4-legged Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey all, my hunt continues with these ones being added to my list....I know they are on eBay but would rather work with a forum member. Any help would be great, thanks!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump just picked up the denim ones for a steal on eBay this morning. The hunt for the purple continues. There's one on there now for almost $300...yikes

Username Hidden said:
Bump just picked up the denim ones for a steal on eBay this morning. The hunt for the purple continues. There's one on there now for almost $300...yikes
You'll find one at a better price.. I paid 120 for mine I believe. Patients is key. It took me over a year to find 6 four leggers I have and I'm still missing the Aape 4 legged and that Brazilian pair that I cant remember the name of. Lol

I lucked out and just got the denim ones for $60. Just want the purple ones :/ sigh, you are right though, patience is key

60 bucks WOW that's great. Good job. Did you get the box in good shape with everything. I love the display look of all the 4 legged pairs. Minus the gp75 they have a different box as you know

Yup I got the box with it and they are brand new. I never picked up the gp75 because I didn't really think they were that cool. Had several chances to get them but just passed. I guess I'm a weirdo collector lol I only get the ones that I like or see myself wearing.

My mate has the violet irridium and will sell for the right price !!!! Were in the uk though.....and I dont think he's looked after the box

Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.