• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying or trading Brazil Sliver Steel frame with Sapphire lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As the title states, I'm looking to buy or trade for the steel Brazil slivers with sapphire lenses. Please let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
i don't even know what type of frame that is.. good luck.

It appears they were a part of the Rio collection. I'm hoping somebody has this color way so that I can complete my collection!

IMG_7691.JPG

IMG_7692.JPG

Username Hidden said:
It appears they were a part of the Rio collection. I'm hoping somebody has this color way so that I can complete my collection!

View attachment 289318

View attachment 289319

It's the Rio Safehouse Slivers. They were not sold as part of the Brazil release. They were only available in the Oakley Olympic Safehouse from what I have seen.

thanks for informing me of that. I assumed they were Rio Due to the etching and icon colors. Do you have anyway to access them, or know how?

Username Hidden said:
thanks for informing me of that. I assumed they were Rio Due to the etching and icon colors. Do you have anyway to access them, or know how?

Sorry that I don't know.

If they were only available in the Safehouse, you might have to wait a bit while the people that got them tire of them and start selling them...or if someone snagged up any extras.

Other Safehouse items from previous years come up regularly for sale so patience may be key here

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

still looking!

bump!