1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Moving soon and I started packing up my Oakley collection and came across pairs I either don't wear or don't care to have in my collection anymore. The SW dispatch I got I the mail yesterday and am not fond of them on my face.

All prices INCLUDE both shipping and PayPal fees, none of this add 3% or gift it BS...just the real prices. Shipping is to Canada and the US only.

Here's the pairs...

1. Jupiter LX "Sold Out" BNIB $100
    Or WTT 6 Random Pairs! - photo-5.jpg

2. STPL frogskins LNIB $315
    Or WTT 6 Random Pairs! - photo-4.jpg

3. Shaun White dispatch BNIB $130
    Or WTT 6 Random Pairs! - photo-6.jpg

4. Acid orange tortoise frogs BNIB $90
    Or WTT 6 Random Pairs! - photo-7.jpg

5. Acid green tortoise frogs BNIB $90
    Or WTT 6 Random Pairs! - photo-8.jpg

6. Moto GP holbrooks LNIB $100
    Or WTT 6 Random Pairs! - photo-9.jpg

Always up for trades as well. Such as rare frogskins or the neon yellow release, Blades, eye shades, or anything rare. Always can do +/- cash too.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent on the holbrooks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending payment on jupiters, holbrooks and both acid torts. Also pending on a deal for the SW dispatches.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Love it! I don't know why everybody doesn't just list like this. Good luck with sale. Free bump!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I might be interested in these. I will pm you a list of frames I have that might intice you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Amen! This is the standard of how all listings should be. Item description, all in price and damn good pics.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes guys, it bugs me seeing ads all the time with the PayPal garbage...should just be a rule!