1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All, trying to find a frame for a project. I don't necessarily need the lens/rubbers but I would take them if they came with the frame. If that's the case then I would ideally like to find some emerald and green rubbers as I am trying to recreate my first pair of Oakley's I ever purchased (still have them but want to keep them in the worn look that I did to them over 15+ years of ownership).

Let me know what ya'll got!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry just to confirm you're looking for the emerald frame and green rubbers?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No, @Oakster i actually picked up the rubbers from you and lenses from someone else, looking for a frame only preferred.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    I have a black XX Twenty with new black rubbers and no lenses. Frames have a few blemishes (residue from after I removed the FMJ coating that was peeling) but still a great frame. PM me if this interests you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.