1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently aquired an OverTheTop but since I am not a real collector I think someone else should have the chance of owning it.

OTT Black With Ruby Iridium For Custom Radarlock - 8719067097_8c365f136e_b.jpg

OTT Black With Ruby Iridium For Custom Radarlock - 8719067289_662d8c928c_b.jpg

I'm looking to trade it in for something special. And as I am a big sportsframes fan and user I would like to get my hands on at least the below mentioned custom Radarlock (if you think your chances of getting the OTT is bigger if you bid with more you are welcome to ;))

The Radarlock I am looking to get is the following custom combination:

OTT Black With Ruby Iridium For Custom Radarlock - 8720197718_86af5c1fe2_b.jpg

Frame color: Matte Glacier
    Lens 1: Pitch Ice Iridium
    Lens 2: Pitch or Path Positive Red Iridium
    Icons: Team Light Blue
    Ear Socks: Light Blue
    Band color: Team Light Blue

Let me know if you could be interested. A quick deal would be required as I need the Radarlocks this summer.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how bout a trade with the Ichiro Radar?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only Radarlock custom. Radars (both Ichiros and others) has no interest to me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would like to call dibs on this. pm me Mikkelf (your inbox is full) so we can discuss this trade. It's midnight where I am but i will get to the pm in the morning unless it comes in the next half hour or so.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sweet pair of OTT :vinsent:.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of interest already. A list of interested buyers have been made. Will let others know if no one from the list wants it but it looks like it will be a closes deal soon.

Lots of people have asked if they could just purchase it and I could then buy the Radarlock myself. Unfortunately that would require a price of around 500 USD as prices for custom Oakleys in Denmark is stupid high.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi mikkelf, if i can get the custom radar for you will it be a straight trade or do i need to pay up extra? Let me know im much intersted with your ott and can get customs if nned be. Thanks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the OTTs boxed and in as new condition?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hit me up i am interested and can help make your life easier with custom stuff

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APPROVED!