• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

**OVER**GAW-Precision top give away!!

Rusty M

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Sunshine State
Due to the growing interest of precision spinning tops I am hosting a free entry give away in partnership with @Rich Stadler over at BilletSPIN! This is going go be a simple give away!! All you have to do is post what your favorite Oakley product is or your "go to" Oakley sunglasses!! Please only one entry per person and I encourage discussion but please keep it limited so I can keep track of the entires!! This give away will start NOW and end Monday at noon centeal time!!

This is your chance to receive a nice peice of art and craftsmanship as well as a performance long spinning top! The tungsten/aluminum has been spun for upwards of 18 minutes by Rich and he's no pro(sorry Rich)!:p

You will have a choice between one of the newly released BilletSPIN Infinity tops pictured below!! The winner will be chosen via a random number generator!

Choice of tops-
General information about the Infinity top:
-.95" diameter
-.90" tall
-.125" ceramic bearingball.

1) Tungsten collar/Aluminum Stem
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2) Tungsten collar/Flamed titanium stem
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3) Tungsten Copper collar/Copper Stem
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4) Tungsten Copper collar/Flamed titanium stem
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
My favorite Oakleys are my Fingerprint Subzero #2 with Oakley Rx inserts -- offer quite a bit of protection for an ultralight prescription sunglass.
They really showcase Oakley innovation.

Latest Posts

Back