• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging Dr Chop

please pardon our interuption, we are having technical difficulties lol....

actually still waiting for a reply from you doc, just let me know how much longer on the cuts so I don't have to check with you every other day.

Thanks

I made a Thread in the mod section blanketing all pending jobs so I wouldn't have to have my inbox blown up to avoid these problems. It advised all of timefeame expected and what not. Things were a bit backed up because of weater and paint needing to be done first. I am now caught up with all but 2 paint jobs, of which one is almost complete just needs finishing touches applied and cleared. The other will be done today as well. From there, I can migrate into chopping which is a quicker process and needs less attention to weather. I should have all lenses done and caught up that are pending by tomorrow/wednesday. Trust me, I was up til 3am finishing things with paint so I am in no way putting anyone off. Just like I disn't see this thread immediately, you probably didn't see mine...

http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/5917-status-update-jobs.html

just keep in mind, the more time I babysit my inbox and so on, that's less time I have to dedicate to
finishing yours/others projects...for those who have been patiently awaiting, I greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone for understanding..