1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Hello all.
    I really need ur knowledge on this.
    I bought a pair of sunglasses while i was working overseas from ebay.This took place around 20 May 2015.when i got back home last Sunday and opened the box the singlasses had light scratches all over the lens and signs of wear in the frame.Ebay does not give me option of returning the item (maybe cause it is almost 4 months time from the purchase???)
    I opened a dispute through paypal
    The seller responded almost immediatelly and asked if i wanted to return the item and get full refund or to keep the sunglasses and get partial refund.
    I chose the latter and i got the payment on paypal
    The thing and my question now is:
    The money have not been added in my paypal balance they seem pending up untill 21st September
    Iam copy paste u the message note in the transaction of paypal

Payment type:
    This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Sep 17, 2015) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

The seller is asking me to end the dispute cause paypal has blocked his account maybe due to the dispute i dont know.
    Is it wise to do so?having in mind that ending it leaves me with no other choise afterwards
    Or should i wait to see the refund adding in my account?
    He is sending me lots of messages asking me to end the dispute but i dont know what to do
    Can u guys give me some knowledge/advise hand?
    Thanks in advance
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Call PayPal and explain it to them and see what they recommend. They'll know for sure what kind of hold if any has been put on his account and how it might affect your refund.
  3. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

I just did thanks.
  4. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

wait for the funds to be cleared. always be on the safe side....screw the seller for not describing honestly, let him wait...