• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB1; How High Are They On Your Want List?

Lavarock

Oakley Expert
Hi all, still a new member here and I wanted to ask the forum about the PB1. It seems like there aren't too many for sale out there after they have been discontinued. I recently saw one for sale and was thinking about buying it. Then I also saw a new Penny.
I'm a big Xmetal fan like most of you. My collection started with the Romeo 1. Since joining the forum, I've added 2 juliets; xmetal and black carbon frames. Looking to complete the line with an XX, Mars, and Penny.

Do I get the PB1? Or the penny? Which one will be harder to get in the future? I could always get the PB2. Any comments would help.

Thanks!

It'll be a long time before they're making titanium alloy sculptural sunglass frames again. But that's just my opinion.

Personally I would like to have a PB but there are most likely a hundred other pairs I would rather have. Go with the metal!

The Penny it is. Didn't really like the Rootbeer Color of the PB. The shop is holding it for me to pickup this afternoon. Also, they had a stash of new nosebombs. I guys I'm taking it all.

Thanks Guys!

Latest Posts

Back