1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Onderon

Onderon Oakley Beginner

Woke up this morning and decided to change the lens on my Penny but lost the gasket in the process. Spent the whole day scouring my room for it but I suspect that it latched onto my clothes and fell off when I went out.

Does anyone know where I can get replacements other than Oakley cos I don't think they have those anymore.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

Linegear sell them.

3. Onderon

Onderon Oakley Beginner

Just checked them out and it looks like they carry gaskets for most x-metals except for Pennys

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

probably best bet to just use a juliet one and cut it down abit

5. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

Didn't even know they were different from the Juliets. Yes cutting them down should be easy enough.

6. T-Lek

T-Lek Oakley Beginner

I used Juliet one as no longer available for Penny even after market. It is fit and look okay.

7. Onderon

Onderon Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the replies I'll give the Juliet ones a try since I have a few of those somewhere

8. Onderon

Onderon Oakley Beginner

Good news guys. I found the gasket! It must have flicked out and landed on my keyboard cos it found it right underneath my space bar. Thankfully it was a backlit one or else I wouldn't have caught sight of it.