• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Pincher

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
So....my kid and I do everything togeather.he goes thru 5 pairs of sunglasses each summer...hes 11 years old but is quite responsible. All these plastic cheap gas station frames...ugh.
I want him to have pennys. They are small enough for his face and are damed durable as hell.he doesnt loose them he just gets cheap crap.just thought id share and get some opinions.....

I would start with cheaper oakleys and see how he treats those.. I have 2 teen girls they go thru about a pair a month I find them every were I think to my self if they were oakleys I 'd be pissed. But since there 99 cents at Marc's I really don't care..

My bad didn't see he is responsible. . I would Still start out with cheaper pair. I think it depends on how you take things if somthing does happens..like dad took them off and left them some where..how would you react..I love mine and have set them down in a store to read somthing be cause unless I have hat on I think they will ruined being on my head all the time.

Yea I hear ya.what else is durable and small, I need something in an asian fit so there not too big on his little face.ill poke around and see if I can find pennys cheap, never looked for them before so I have no idea what to pay.

Might even go Half-X as they can be had cheaper. I believe they're just about as small as the Penny frame, just larger lenses.

Aren't half not as durable what a bout razor wire metal they are smaller made aluoniom spelled wrong lol.. xs fives made for kids oakley website 80 ebay 60 no bids

So, these quarter jackets are scaled down glasses, I found a pair on ebay for 70.00

Back