1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hi guys,

i never did see any of these for sale like EVER? Oakley never made them for replacements?
    im looking for its the ruby lens, not after market or custom cut

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Whew, good luck. I don't believe I have ever seen a good set for sale.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, good luck Mopiko. I've done some Big Taco chops that work very well at eliminating the fire (especially on hand-selected donors) but none have had the same pale ruby as originals.
    Good luck on your quest and if anyone can turn over the right rock that these are hiding under it's you!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let's trade?! anyone?

How about juliet 24k lens or juliet titanium clear lens. spanking new?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are the only ones I I've seen for sale in a long time, I couldn't believe the price he was asking maybe someone here can tell us if that price is way too much or not.
    I think he was asking that amount because they are really rare to find and it depends of how bad the buyer really wants them, in the other hand Juliet lens they are still very easy to get some more expensive than others but they are a lot of them still available.
    This being said I don't think anybody is going to want to trade you a penny ruby lens for any Juliet lens

Penny ruby lens genuine - image.jpg